Glacier Guides Lodge
Our Other Glacier Park Area Lodging:
Glacier Guides Guest HouseBackcountry Chalet Adventures
Glacier Guides Lodge Description and Location:
Come and relax after a great day of adventure at our new lodge in West Glacier. In our effort to preserve the environment, the lodge is built to many LEED certified specifications, meaning it's eco-friendly. Its location is only half a mile from West Glacier and Glacier National Park, yet tucked into a small, quiet and forested canyon.
• Queen beds & full bath in each room
• *No more than 2 guests per room. Party of 3 or more requires 2 or more rooms. Applies to family with children as well.*
• Continental Breakfast
• Pets allowed in pet friendly rooms with advanced reservation only. ($20 extra per stay).
** We cannot guarantee room if your pet shows up without a reservation.
• Daily Maid-Services
• WiFi and Dish TV
• Small refrigerator in each room
• Air Conditioning
• Hair Dryer in each room
• Trail Lunch $15 (upon advanced request)
MAKE A LODGE RESERVATION
2015 LODGING RATES
May 1st - May 19th: $116.63 per room
Early Summer Season
May 20th - June 14th: $133.75 per room
June 15th - September 22nd: $197.95 per room
September 23rd - October 15th: $144.45 per room
- All rates include 7% accommodations tax.
- No more than 2 guests per room. Party of 3 or more requires 2 or more rooms.
If you are a party of more than 2, inquire about our GLACIER GUIDES GUEST HOUSE.
- Check In time starts at 3pm and Check Out time is at 11am.
- If you are running late for check-in, be sure to call our office by 8pm for any questions you may have.
Reservations at our lodge require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be taken 7 days ahead of the reservation date. If you are booking your room reservation within 7 days of the reservation date, the total reservation price is due at time of booking.
Any cancellations made prior to 7 days of the reservation date will be charged a $20 per room cancellation fee. No refund is given for cancellations received after 4 PM 7 days prior to the reservation date.
We must adhere to our policies even in cases of last minute trip cancellations on your part due to personal injury or an emergency. We recommend you purchase a travel insurance plan that will cover such instances. We suggest Travel Guard, AAA, your personal insurance carrier or credit card company.
The lodge is situated in West Glacier 400 feet up Highline Boulevard. Located off Hwy 2 East just east of Glacier National Park's entrance, Highline Blvd is across the street from the Amtrak Depot, look for our sign there. The address is 120 Highline Blvd.
CLICK HERE For MAPQUEST Directions.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE? Try:
GLACIER GUIDES GUEST HOUSE information.
GRANITE PARK and SPERRY CHALET ADVENTURES information.